Peterborough: Cambridgeshire: Key Responsibilities: Based on the outskirts of Peterborough, our multi site client has a newly created role to support increased
financial information, as the business experiences strong growth.
Reporting to an experienced Finance Manager, you will be given the freedom to interrogate existing processes and offer ongoing improvements
Key duties include:
- Support Annual Operating Plans and subsequent forecasts to senior management.
- Prepare and analyse month-end Management Accounts
- Improve dashboard reporting model to ensure the most appropriate Kris are monitored.
- Support manager to accurately forecast project associated revenues and costs.
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls.
- Support a range of ongoing projects
- Support management
Suitable applicants will be passed finalist/ qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, possessing strong excel and some modelling skills.
Strong communication skills are a must, as you will interact with a variety of stakeholders across many departments
Great benefits and further development opportunities available