Long term interim Management Accountant position. North of Dumfries. 15 month contract.
Your new company
A renewable energy firm, north of Dumfries are seeking an interim Management Accountant for a long term maternity contract for a period of 15 months. With a turnover of more than £13 million, the firm are looking for a significant handover period, so that this candidate can take the reigns of this position.
Your new role
In this long term interim role, you will have full responsibility for all Management Accountant duties, including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for one of the subsidiary businesses
- Preparation of profit and loss accounts
- Assist with preparation of the annual statutory accounts and year-end schedules.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and budgetary control.
Nominal Ledger control account reconciliations and month-end purchase and sales
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations - GBP and currency accounts
- Assist with year-end audit procedure
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Liaise with internal staff and key stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- With proven experience in a similar role, you will ideally be a commercially minded, qualified Accountant.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to forge relationships at all levels across the business.
- An eye for detail, with strong IT skills, particularly Excel.
What you'll get in return
A long term interim contract of 15 months, with a competitive salary of circa £35 - £40k per annum.
A 35 hour working week. Hours - Monday - Friday; 9 - 5, with flexibility around working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.