Interim Management Accountant (9 months)for an organisation based in West Cumbria
Your new company
A well established Waste Management Company based in West Cumbria
Your new role
Interim Management Accountant required for an immediate start to cover maternity leave , expected 9 month duration.
What you'll need to succeed
PQ QBE or newly Qualified Accountant required to work as part of the finance team, reporting to Finance Manager.
Your role will be...
- To support monthly Management accounts process with regard to calculation and input of journals and accruals
- To prepare summarised monthly Balance sheet & Profit & Loss accounts
- To prepare and deliver monthly reporting requirements
- To work with Commercial dept. to report and forecast monthly and expected annual Fee income
- To oversee Vendor payments/expenses processes and support accurate and timely payment of all suppliers and staff.
- To be responsible for all Treasury processes, including overseeing short term cash forecasting process adhering to policy
- To be responsible for monthly Payroll Calculations and checking to ensure accurate payment and recording of all staff payroll related matters. To update SAP and reconcile accounting records to payroll data
- To train and manage staff in relation to processing of Vendor payments, Staff expenses, Treasury postings, and other miscellaneous payments
- To complete and submit monthly VAT returns to HMRC
What you'll get in return
Excellent rate of pay
Opportunity to further develop career in a renowned and reputable organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"