Management Accountant required by a growing company based in Slough. As part of the growth of the group an opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join the existing team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing regular financial statements and accounts, such as profit and loss accounts
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Making business decisions with other managers
- Develop an awareness of the activities of the Group as a whole in order to identify opportunities for continual improvement
- Would be suitable for a newly or part qualified accountant; either ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Advanced Excel knowledge and ability to manipulate data from other sources
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Organised thought process, good communication skills and ability to express financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job