A multi award-winning organisation in their sector, benefits on offer include up to 5% Bonus, Healthcare and a strong Contributory Pension that can go up to 12% from the Employer, based out of lovely coastal offices.
- Produce monthly management accounts and statistics for a specific division
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Calculation of all accruals and prepayments
- Responsibility for all short-term revenue budgeting and forecasting
- Payroll monitoring/reforecasting/reporting
- Assisting with short & long term planning
- Providing detailed analysis of each cost centre and linked activity and KPIs
- Managing the workload of one direct report and completing performance appraisals (if applicable)
You will be ACCA / CIMA Qualified with at least 2 years experience ina similar role for a Medium sized organisation.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job