Newly Registered Management Accountant Opportunity
Your new company
Well established company with a great reputation for quality.
Your new role
Reporting in to the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack for five companies
- Preparation of VAT returns on behalf of the group
- Monthly review of budgets
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly cash flow forecast
- Month end Journals including Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of year end accounts and deal with audit queries
What you'll need to succeed
Be a Qualified Accountant (or have your final papers booked to sit). You will need to have some experience in both management and financial accounting.
What you'll get in return
£40-45,000 + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job