Due to an internal promotion, this impressive and well-known organisation is looking to expand their team further by bringing in a talented Commercial Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager the role of Commercial Management Accountant is key with regards to undertaking analysis and reporting of accounting information for the organisation's business units. Enabling the operational manager to understand their costs and look for areas of improved profitability through cost reduction or better pricing.
Exceptional communication skills are required in relation to improving financial knowledge of non-financial personnel through delivering the initiatives identified and agreed through the Profit, Cash and Compliance training.
Key roles functions:
- production of monthly management accounts
- supporting the renewal of client budgets
- client forecasting on a quarterly basis
- coordination and review of client reconciliations
- client work in progress calculations for the units you have been allocated
- attending client unit meetings and store visits
- achieving optimum levels in relation to working capital.
The role requires an active ACCA/CIMA studier.