We are luxurious skincare brand with numerous branches in London, rapidly expanding in the UK. We are using innovative technological equipment in our beauty centres, paired with high-end cosmetics focused on helping customers with their skin care concerns. The facial treatment offers the highest standards of facial skin care that has passed the highest quality of certification standards in England, Japan and Hong Kong. We offer a wide range of both products and treatments that caters to all skin types and ages.
We are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist our team in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data.
- Be a key support to the Finance Manager helping to train the trainee accountants, reviewing their progress and work
- Deliver accurate profit and loss management accounts for your titles in line with the deadlines each month
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed Assets
- Provide training to other members of the team where necessary
- Review of balance sheet recs, giving feedback and commentary each month
- Analysis of key variances
- Ensure completeness for key balance sheet accounts
- Additional ad-hoc projects
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a management accountant
- Qualified/Part qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
Please note that interviews will take place immediately and a second stage will include a test to evaluate your skills on undertaking the role.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job