KennedyPearce are recruiting a Newly Qualified Accountant on behalf of a media and events company based in London.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management information for two business units.
- Support the MD and Finance Director in creating and implementing strategies.
- Manage and execute all aspects of month end processes.
- Work with strategy teams to make recommendations.
- Cost tracking/management, working with team to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
- Responsible for day to day commercial finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting to support and recommend business decisions.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement in financial reporting and accounting practices.
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree educated in Accounting and Finance
- Be a qualified Accountant with 1 year post qualification experience
- Have had experience in working within an international business
- Have reporting experience
- Management Accountant