A well-known TV Production and Distribution group is looking for a Part-Qualified Management with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience to join their team on an on-going temporary basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the management reporting & budgeting, ensuring the smooth running of the finance function while working closely with the FP&A manager, studios, production managers and central finance.
The role will include:
- Management Accounts preparation and assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts, preparing models and assisting with analysis.
- e-commerce & production cost reporting.
- Support the FP&A Manager in business partnering across the company including working with Marketing, Consumer Products, TV, Content and Digital teams.
- Preparing weekly payment runs and processing PO's and liaise with suppliers to resolve queries.
- Monthly review of creditors & debtors.
- Processing of expenses.
- Assist with Finance systems and processes efficiencies and implementing process improvements.
- Additional analysis, tracking and project work as required.
The right candidate will be:
- An experienced part-qualified CIMA or ACCA with strong analysis skills.
- Proven experience of preparing & analysing management accounts.
- Hands on transactional finance background.
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills.
- Superb communication skills, able to build relationships and business partner with all stakeholders.
- A pro-active self-starter, problem solver with initiative.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Experience in media or production preferred.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 year’s experience of Management Accounts and Data Manipulation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced part qualified accountant with proven experience of preparing and analysing management accountants to work within a dynamic finance team.
- Management Accountant
- TV Production