Our client is an entrepreneurial SME who are looking for an experienced accountant to join their fast growth business. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will have a 'handson' approach and play a pivotal in providing timely and accurate financial reporting. They will also have strong business partnering skills and have the ability to review and improve processes and controls.
- Prepare Management Accounts
- Accruals, Prepayments and maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Balance Sheet control
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Implement / improve internal processes and controls
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or QBE
- Strong Excel / system skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team-player with a hands on attitude
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job