A proactive accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is needed to join an established manufacturing business at their offices in mid-Devon as a Management Accountant.
The Role :
• Preparation of monthly P&L and operating accounts;
• Manage the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation;
• Preparation of Annual Budgets;
• Variance analysis, investigation and reporting;
• Standard costs and stock valuation;
• Complete VAT, Instrastat and EC sales returns;
• Ensure accounting and control systems are appropriate;
• Liaise with other external organisations such as HMRC.
The Person :
• Awareness of the wider business agenda and ability to appropriately manage competing priorities in line with this;
• Credibility with senior stakeholders to ensure your opinion is valued, given and sought;
• The ability to challenge senior stakeholders and operate with appropriate impact and influence;
• The ability to continuously seek opportunities for improvement;
• Previous ERP experience is essential along with a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to work efficiently to deadlines; and
• Advanced Excel and Systems skills.
For a confidential career chat and more details on this exciting Management Accountant opportunity near Exeter, please call Jo at Isca Recruitment.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.