Are you an experienced Management Accountant?
Do you live within a commutable distance to Stroud?
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading international equipment provider based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join our busy Finance team on an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extending depending on company requirements.
This is a newly created role due to the increase in demands on the department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
* Be either qualified by experience in a similar role or ideally formally qualified as ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
* Strong skills using Word & Excel (Intermediate/advanced level)
* The ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
* A keen team player with strong technical skills within management accounts and analysis
You will be required to support the Financial Controller and cover for other members of the finance team in their absence and be hands on in order to undertake the full range of activities including:
* Assisting with reporting,
* Budget management
* Financial analysis including the support of other departments in financial analysis
* Weekly Cost Centre v Budget Reviews and follow up
* Adhoc project work
* SAP experience is required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual within a growing global business, with a first class work environment and really make their mark within a developing role.
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts