We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our busy team in Iceland International. If you didn’t know, Iceland International is the global arm of Iceland Foods, the UK’s Number 1 frozen food retailer. International export the entire range of frozen, grocery and chilled products to over 40 countries around the world and are keen to expand further.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for managing all of the financial reporting and accounting requirements of the International department. The key accountabilities of the role include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for Iceland International.
- Provide insightful analysis and challenge on the commercial performance of the International business.
- Responsible for weekly reporting process for International, ensuring transactions are reviewed and reconciled to SAP.
- Preparing weekly KPI and customer insight reports providing detailed commentary on key variances to budget and movements in performance.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Providing cover for Pricing Analyst during times of absence.
- Ensure customers debts are adequately insured and collections are managed.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction, commercial opportunities that will support the delivery of the budget.
- Support International Finance Manager with forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Pro-actively liaise with customers to share information which will aid and improve the performance of the International business.
- Suggest and develops process improvements within International business and other stakeholder partners to improve performance.
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA (Part-Qualified)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build internal relationships across all levels
- Advanced Excel skills
- Medium to Advanced Access skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job