gap personnel Exeter are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client's finance team, and to help lead a team of their own:
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss/operating accounts
- Manage the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Preparation of Annual Budgets
- Variance analysis, investigation and reporting
- Standard costs and stock valuation
- Complete VAT, Instrastat and EC sales returns
- Ensure accounting and control systems are appropriate
- Liaise with other external organisations
- The ability to continuously seek opportunities for improvement
- Previous ERP experience is essential
- Meticulous eye for detail and the ability to work efficiently to deadlines
- Awareness of the wider business agenda
- Ability to appropriately manage competing priorities in line with this
- Credibility with senior stakeholders to ensure your opinion is valued, given and sought
- Ability to challenge senior stakeholders and operate with appropriate impact and influence
- Advanced Excel and Systems skills.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent) with related post-qualification finance experience ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent salary, dependent on experience.
- Profit share scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 34 days holiday
To apply please contact Dan at gap personnel on or email