Excellent newly created opportunity to join a £100m+ and rapidly growing Construction business based in Manchester. Joining at an exciting time as the business embarks on further expansion, you will be an integral part of the finance team and broader business.
Reporting to an impressive Financial Controller you will support them and work closely across the following areas;
- Full month end process producing the monthly management accounts for 4 trading entities
- Group Consolidation and assisting with the production of the board reporting pack
- Forecasting and budgeting process
- Month end balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations
- Project Accounting including WIP and Revenue recognition
- Assisting with the introduction of new processes and procedures as well as proactively looking to improve things
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a growing business where you can add real value and implement change. You will be an integral member of the finance team and therefore have a great platform to push your career to the next level. Ideally you will hjave a Construction/Engineering or Consultancy background and understand Project Accounting and revenue recognition.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- Management Accountant
- Project Accountant