A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Management Accountant to join a forward thinking organisation near Dereham. Working as part of a committed and customer focused team, the Management Accountant will be responsible for producing accurate and timely management accounts with supporting commentary. Key duties will include:
* Management accounts preparation including variance analysis and KPI information
* Weekly reports for the Finance Controller
* Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
* Analysing and manipulating data in excel
* Assisting in preparation of year end audit files for the group
* Dealing and assisting the auditors
* Working closely with other members of the accounts team (purchase ledger, payroll, credit control)
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) or will have proven experience of preparing management accounts. Previous knowledge of SAP accounting software will be advantageous and the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders will be essential.
If you would like to know more about this rewarding opportunity then please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job