THOMAS Recruitment is formed by a dedicated group of professionals, who deliver the best to many of the region’s most prestigious companies. We operate out of 5 offices across Wales, which are founded and build on a brand of pure excellence, with aggressive and exciting growth plans to branch into the English market very soon.
We attract and maintain the very best employee’s within the industry by providing the finest training, progression opportunities and earning potential. Hard work, tenacity and professionalism is at the optimum of our core values and is rewarded very well.
Why THOMAS Recruitment?
Not only are we an Award Winning and Fast Growing Company, we hold and maintain an excellent reputation within the market for our outstanding company ethos, staff training and rewards.
Here’s a handful of other benefits we offer:
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday - Day off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives - Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
- Free Parking
Reporting directly to the Finance Director and based at our Cardiff Headquarters.
- Using Sage 50 accounts prepare monthly profit and loss management accounts for the Board in a timely manner
- Prepare management information for business managers including but not limited to weekly reporting of business and budget v actual reports and monthly P&L’s.
- Attend monthly management meetings and produce financial information packs
- Complete all accruals, prepayments, and journals.
- Reconcile all balance sheet and P&L nominals on a monthly basis.
- Regulatory compliance and reporting of VAT returns
- Work alongside the Financial Director to produce annual budgets
- Maintain the fixed assets register, maintain cash flow and forecasting.
- Work with our external auditors in completing the year-end audit
- Ad-hoc financial projects/reporting for senior management and the board of directors
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have experience within a similar background and have an excellent commercial awareness.
- Strong communication skills
- A driven/dynamic working approach.
- Ideally will be part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/AAT, candidates who are qualified by experience will be considered.
- Experience in working towards tight deadlines and managing work-loads is essential.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel and Sage software experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job