This Management Accountant position is a challenging and exciting opportunity to join an international business that really encourages development and progression. This role is a busy and varied opportunity that is deadline focussed and will involve a range of duties including reporting, budgeting, and financial analysis.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role include:
- Month end close of accounts
- Monthly reporting to head office
- Performance versus budget reviews
- Preparation and analysis of expenditure and program reports
- Budget and forecasting
- Financial analysis and reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting for managersThe key skillset required for this Management Accountant role includes:
- Part or Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate experience in general accounting and finance
- Knowledge of SAP is desirableFor more information regarding this Management Accountant role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Management Accountant