The company are looking for a talented accountant looking to take on more responsibility within a Management Accountant position.
The client is a growing media and production company looking to expand their finance team due to the ongoing success of the company.
A successful candidate will be given duties which include:
- Weekly Reporting of Financials
- Weekly reconciliations.
- Period end accruals and analytical review
- Production monthly management information pack.
- On time performance monitoring and compensation claims.
- Interpreting complex rules and regulations
- Accounting for third party agreements.
- Budgeting and Re-forecasting.
- Organise billing for miscellaneous revenue.
- Reconciling Balance sheet accounts including Intercompany on a periodic basis.
- Ad Hoc Activities as directed by Finance Manager.
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive, confident, professional and possess strong communication skills.
A successful candidate will be offered:
£32,000 - £35,000
Full Study Support
Competitive Benefits Package