Management Accountant Role, reporting into the Financial Controller and closely involved with the provision of timely and accurate management information at month-end.
Online media and advertising business based in east-central London. Having seen significant growth over the past 2 years in terms of revenue and staff numbers, this ambitious organisation is going through an exciting period where they are looking to add to their team that provides decision making information to key internal stakeholders.
- Work with senior stakeholders to provide management information, financial analysis and decision making information and reporting on a timely basis
- Assisting the senior management accountant with efficient running of month-end
- Preparing the management reporting pack to be distributed to board level
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Annual budget process assistance
You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with a strong experience of monthly reporting. If coming from a practice background you will need to show understanding of how your experience would transfer across. This role requires non-finance stakeholder exposure, so strong communications skills and a confidence to approach budget holders is a must. Advanced excel skills (VBA, SQL) would be highly beneficial.
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000