Taylorcocks are a top 100 accountancy age firm based in Portsmouth, due to expansion we are recruiting a Management Accountant.
Production of management accounts for a variety of group entities
- Reconciliation and management of intercompany charges and cash.
- Accrual/prepayment management and journals.
- Other adjustment journals.
- Appropriate support for statutory accounts production.
Management of internal finance function
- Compliance with all HMRC taxation reporting and payment requirements.
- Supervision of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers.
- Cash management.
- Supplier and supplier payment management.
- Disbursement processing.
- Expense and credit card management.
- Finance support for all group entities.
Production of forecasts
- Maintain P&L and balance sheet forecasts for core group entities.
Knowledge & Experience
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Experience working in a rapidly changing SME environment.
- Statutory accounts.
- Basic understanding of corporate tax.
- Systems and process design.
- Business intelligence and data manipulation.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- 5% Pension
- 25 days annual leave - rising by 1 day per year of service
- Access to our corporate reward scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job