Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client based in Hatfield.
- Prepare monthly financial and management accounts
- Ongoing business reports and analysis
- Calculate accruals, prepayments and deprecation
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Monthly balance Sheet reconciliations
- Complete and submit quarterly VAT returns to HMRC
- Calculate, monitor and report on supplier rebates
- Produce and monitor cash flow forecasts
- Half yearly CT61 returns
- Weekly/Monthly KPI reporting
- Complete year-end audit file and liaise with auditors
- Manage Imports
- Sales Reps mileage reports and expenses
- Produce ad-hoc management information
- Support and cover other members of the Finance Team as required
Experience / Skills Required:
- Management accountant experience is essential
- Part Qualified Accountant ACCA or CIMA
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Professional communication skills
- High attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Proactive work ethic
- Team Player
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.