An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a distribution business based in Paignton.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the successful candidate will be responsible for the timely production of monthly management accounts and assisting with the smooth running of the finance dept.
The Management Accountant will also be responsible for:
* Preparing journals, accruals and prepayments for all aspects of the business
* Preparation and reconciliation of quarterly VAT returns
* Assisting with year-end accounts
* Credit control
* Reconciling balance sheets and accounts
The successful Management Accountant will:
* Ideally be part CIMA qualified, however candidates who are qualified by their experience will also be considered
* Have gained experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing setting
* Be able to work autonomously and manage a busy and varied workload
* Have strong IT skills, including Excel
* Have good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to further their career in accounts. If you are interested and want to learn more please send your CV to Steve Roach quoting reference SR4393.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job