fdu is recruiting a Management Accountant (Qualified, or Part-Qualified) for a fast-growing e-commerce business; our client has won a number of industry awards from their peers, including a recent listing in the Startups 100. Reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities will cover financial modelling, forecasting and budgeting and financial reporting.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts with a focus on process improvement and closing the monthly general ledger within a week.
- In combination with the CFO, producing the month end reporting including insightful commentary and ad hoc analysis where required.
- To have ownership and continue developing in-house budgeting and forecasting models. This is a key tool that we use to run scenario analysis and planning.
- Providing information for the year-end audit and statutory accounts processes.
- Refining and professionalising the Finance processes in the business.
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA).
- Strong modelling and Excel skills are essential.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in Retail/e-commerce will be advantageous.
- Good attention to detail.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Passion for the industry.
- Financial Forecasting
- Financial Reporting
- Monthly Accounts