Reporting to Head of Finance
We are currently recruiting for a full time Management Accountant to join our team in the Frimley area. This role would suit an individual who is keen to learn about the business and is happy to get involved in all aspects of the company when required.
Jenoptik Traffic Solutions UK is owned by Jenoptik AG and sits within their Traffic Solutions division. The Traffic Solutions division develops, manufactures and markets components and systems that increase road safety throughout the world.
Jenoptik Traffic Solutions UK leads the field in average speed enforcement solutions, with over 350 SPECS systems installed across the UK, covering every speed limit and road type.
You would be working within the Finance Department. The role would be to offer support to this team and also take responsibility for the following tasks;
- Month end procedures
- Consolidation of monthly results under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Group reporting to strict timescales
- Intercompany liaison and reconciliations with non-UK entities
- Cash forecasting
- Intrastat & National Statistics reporting
- Payroll, pension and P11d’s
- Assisting with yearend audit
- Oversea purchase ledger process
- This role will initially have one direct report
- Assisting with any adhoc tasks as required
Weare looking for an ACCA/CIMA part qualified/finalist with prior experience in a similar role or first move from practice. You will need a good attention to detail, knowledge of Sage Accounts products (preferably Sage 200), Strong MS Office skills, a sound understanding of FRS102 & IFRS, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise along with a 'can do’ attitude. Previous experience of SAP would be an advantage.
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Company pension contributions
- Study package for the right candidate
- Consolidated Reporting
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job