MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Management Accountant for a reputable company based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a key point of contact
- Ensuring business decisions are made within the context of sound financial control
- Providing business partner support to key stakeholders
- Providing insightful analysis around performance
- Reviewing and analysing business cases
- Providing financial modelling
- Running and distributing weekly/monthly financial reports
- Developing and maintaining relationships across the business
- Continuously seeking opportunities to improve process
- Performing ad-hoc analysis when required
As a Management Accountant you will be part qualified (CIMA / ACCA) or AAT qualified and be driven to study. You will be confident with the use of Excel (vlookups and pivots) and accounting software. It is also beneficial if you have had previous experience engaging with stakeholders and analysing data.
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounts