Our client, a highly successful retail company based in the heart of South Manchester, is seeking a highly talented and ambitious Management Accountant to take control in key financial duties, to help develop and progress the business along a period of growth.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Cost of sales management, including margin analysis
- Stock valuation and moving average price management
- Variance analysis for stock, and cost of sales
- Distribution cost control, done with ledger control accounts
- Weekly reporting, which is communicated to the Financial Controller
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties.
- Weekly/monthly reporting and budgeting/re-forecasting
- Variance analysis for certain areas of the business
- Formulate monthly pages in Management Accounts Pack
- Provide commentary to various Senior stakeholders
- Provide figures and reporting to processes
- Populate cash flow forecasts, and work with Financial Controller to devise weekly plans
Applicants will be part qualified or a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent), possess mainstream accounting experience and have the ability to communicate with people across all levels of the business. Perhaps you will be a 'first mover' within practice seeking an industry role within a fast paced dynamic business.
If you are interested in applying for this position please get in contact with Liam Caulfield at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job