My client is a well-established and growing sports and leisure business based in Surrey. They have exciting growth plan of opening new sites over a sustained period.
Surrey based sports and leisure organisation is recruiting a commercially and operationally focused Management Accountant role to support the exciting growth plan of the division.
Specific duties will include:
- Provision and development of Management Accounting and performance reporting
- Regular analysis and forecasting
- Assess and develop financial control processes
- Development of annual revenue budgets and plans
- Pre and post investment appraisals of major projects
- Support the evaluation of potential business acquisitions
- Involvement with year end accounts production
- Working as a key member of the finance and operations team to contribute to business growth.
To be considered for the Management Accountant role you will be a recently / qualified accountant with experience in Management Accounting. You will have good Excel skills.
Competitive salary plus excellent bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday
- Management Accountant
- commercial and operational support