Salary: £30,000 Plus Benefits
Role Type: Permanent
Are you a highly skilled Management Accountant looking to expand on your skill set?
Are you looking for your next challenge? If so read on......
Toner Graham are working on behalf of a highly reputable, luxury hotel chain for their modern office in Coventry. Our clients' immanent business needs require an experienced Management Accountant to work within their fast paced and growing finance department.
You will contribute to the development and implementation of financial policies for the company, to ensure the effective financial management of the company's affairs and compliance with any relevant regulations.
* Develop and implement all necessary financial policies and procedures to ensure the provision of an effective financial management service and compliance with any relevant regulations
* Maintain reliable and accurate accounting records for the company and produce management accounts as necessary to facilitate the effective management of the company
* Producing month end accounts working closely with the Financial Controller
* Production of month end pack
* Month end reviews with country heads, Financial Controller and the Financial Director
* Variance analysis
* Assisting with year-end process and audit
* Making sure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed during month end cycle and reviewed by the Financial Controller
* Agreeing inter-company balances
* Completing cash-flow forecasts
* Aiding the Financial Controller with implementation of policies and procedures, and ensure their compliance
* Making sure that all expenses are signed off by the relevant managers
* Ensuring that queries from internal customers are resolved in an efficient manner
* Continuously improve the way the finance team function
* Budgets and forecasting
You need to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Qualified or working towards relevant accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or AAT
* Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
* Neat, methodical and with a professional approach to work
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders at different levels
* Advanced computer skills including experience
What's in it for you?
* Free Gym
* Free Parking
* Bonus Scheme
* Annual Salary Reviews
* 28 Days Annual Leave + Birthday Off
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a discussion on your career.
Toner Graham is a specialist accountancy recruitment consultancy that manages jobs from graduates and part-qualified, through to qualified and senior executive positions encompassing permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities.
Our clients range across industries from the world's largest companies to medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups. As a result, our candidates have access to a broad selection of opportunities. Our ethos is to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates, by offering a genuinely professional consultancy service at every stage, as a consequence much of our business and many of our candidates are referred to us.
For more info, please go to
Toner Graham are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications to this job from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Toner Graham is part of Kelly Services, a global workforce solutions provider and are acting as an Emp?loyment Business in relation to this job.?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job