This London based well-known charity is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to deliver management reporting and analysis for specific income generating activities, whilst supporting the routine month end activities and requirements.
Reporting to a Finance Business Partner your daily duties will include:
- Support the division in the preparation of budgets; review, analyse and challenge the individual managers and budget holders
- Support the continuous improvement of the divisions forecasting and budgeting process and performance
- Provide insightful analysis with commentary that will improve future performance
- Ensure the accuracy of the income and expenditure that will facilitate future decision-making and actions
- Provide financial support for evaluation and pricing of new income generating initiatives and projects
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant or an individual completing the final stages of their professional examinations. You must have experience of working in a management accounts function with exposure to the full financial cycle including accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliation, variance analysis and commentary. You must have strong influencing skills whilst possessing first class written and verbal communication skills.
For this exciting role, it is essential that you have excellent systems this includes an advanced user of Excel, to macro/VBA level.