A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced accountant to join a growing SME. Working closely with the Finance Director, this is an opportunity for an someone who enjoys working in a "hands on" capacity, dealing with all aspects of both the financial and management accounting. A key aspect of the role will involve overseeing the payroll of the business and prior experience in this area is essential. Due to continuing growth and acquisitions, this position would suit both an experienced accountant or those looking to expand their knowledge by working closely with an experienced Finance Director.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts for 6 companies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals, prepayments and forecasting
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Overseeing juniors work
- Payroll experience
- Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Experienced with Management Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of XERO
- Team-player with a hands on attitude
- Prior payroll experience
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.