My client is a leading global multi-billion pound organisation and one of the prestigious companies to work for within the local area.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- To produce and finalise the month / quarter / year-end management accounts
- To provide accurate, timely and relevant production cost information to business unit stakeholders
- Support Cost Centre Managers with understanding of actual spend versus budget
- Produce monthly material, labour reports and associated balance sheet reconciliations
- Support Financial Controller and Operational Managers with commercial decisions
- Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good understanding of large ERP systems
- Ability to challenge
This role is easily commutable from Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Staffordshire; on offer is a leading salary with car allowance and other benefits.