A fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent, Management Accountant position based in Alderley Edge.
Working for a very well established, respected and growing business. Based in a friendly and supportive team in a fast paced and busy environment.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Director.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Cost and overheads reconciliation and analysis
- Balance Sheet and bank reconciliations
- Inter-company charges
- Prepayments and accruals
- Profit & Loss including analysis and commentary
- Report writing, analysis and commentary including variance analysis
- Fixed assest register
- Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Experience working in a management accounts - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Be part CIMA or ACCA/ACA qualified - Essential
- Have strong Excel skills - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Parking + Study support + Progression