We're on the hunt for a bright an ambitious Management Accountant with the skills and experience to add to our client's existing friendly and well established finance team.
Guaranteed career progression opportunities and personal development available to have you grow within your role and become invaluable to your team.
A social Housing and Healthcare hybrid Group with an approximate £250m turnover and an expected 800+ additional employees joining the company over the next 12 months.
Awesome career progression, friendly and dynamic senior management team with an awesome team of colleagues in every department.
The role of a Management Accountant
Working closely with the Finance Director - With the help of experienced financial colleagues you will be responsible for multiple company account's financial actiities, health reports and more.
The day to day
- Producing management accounts whilst adhering to deadlines
- Working closely with the Finance Director in order to inform business decisions
- Accounts forecasts
- Keeping up to date with changes in policy, legislation and financial reporting standards
- Providing advice as and when necessary
Salary & Job specifics
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 - 1700 Hours of work,
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Salary negotiable, dependent on experience
- Guaranteed career progression with 100's of vacancies expected and exposure to the group owners and a rewarding senior management team
Skills and experience
- Advanced Excel skills (preferrable)
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong IT skills
- Perform well under deadlines
- Multi company management experience
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Professional attitude
- Ideally experienced dealing with multiple companies/accounts at the same time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job