This highly innovative global organisation is very well established and holds an excellent reputation within its market. The position of Management Accountant will be supporting a group of companies and will be assisting the Finance Manager in providing assistance and guidance for the operational aspects of the business. This organisation does offer fantastic career progression opportunities into their Group finance. The successful Management Accountant will be working for an employer who believes in continuous improvement and has an innovative approach to what they manufacture for their sector of expertise. There is the opportunity with this role to mould the role however the successful individual wishes.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Supporting the preparation of the Manufacturing & Supply annual budget.
- Lead the preparation of the forecast on a quarterly basis.
- Lead the month end and year end income statement and balance sheet processes for cost accounting (cost of goods (COGs) and inventory.
- Responsible for the preparation of full and detailed monthly management accounts.
- Ensure that the intercompany stock movements are accounted for.
- Preparation of monthly inventory statement of financial position reconciliations.
- Provide operational support to manufacturing and supply managers.
- Review justification documents for projects and capital expenditure submitted.
- Ensure timely audits of the Fixed Asset Register are carried out.
The successful Management Accountant will have significant experience in the following:
- Be a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant, preferably ACCA or CIMA, QBE will also be considered.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous. Understanding concepts, flow and process Manufacturing is very important.
- Experience of a fast moving commercial environment would be preferable
- Strong knowledge of an ERP and accounting system preferably Oracle would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of IFRS is important
- Advanced Excel, look ups, forms and analyse and manipulate large volumes of data.
This global organisation has flexible working hours, there is parking on site however 1-3 or 1-4 weeks you will be required to park of site.
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application
- ACCA Part Qual
- CIMA PQ or QBE or Qualified