Our client has a good reputation spanning over 70 years. Due to business demands and an impressive growth strategy, the business is looking to strengthen their finance team at their Head Office.
- Creating and posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accounts production
- Reviewing P&Ls
- Analysis work in Excel
- Production of management information
- VAT preparation and review
- Project Work
- Producing & maintaining budgets and forecasts
- Producing excel statutory account files, Trial Balance, P&L and balance sheet
- Attending year end stock takes at depots across the UK
- Auditor queries
- Ensuring management receive accounts and commentary that can be fully understood or explained to enable them to run the business.
- Other work as deemed necessary
- Must be a qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- Ability to work to an intermediate/advanced level on Excel and comfortable working with large data sets
- Proven experience working in a commercial accounts position
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Flexible to work to business demands
- Ability to identify improvements and efficiencies
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.