A great opportunity has arisen for a proven Management Accountant to join a commercial business based in Northamptonshire.
My client is a large commercial and highly successful business who have an immediate requirement to strengthen their team by bringing in a Management Accountant on an interim basis.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
- Competitive Salary
- Commercial Accounting Exposure
- Free Parking