Up to £45,000 per annum
Our client is an experienced manufacturer of a wide range of toiletry products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. They ensure an understanding of their customer's businesses to whom they offer a wide range of services, including formulation development, material purchasing, manufacture, and analysis.
Whilst you may not have heard of them, you will know their products. They are driven by a core purpose; Helping people be at their best in a way they can be proud of.
As one of their Management Accountants, you'll be responsible for the financial reporting (actual, forecast and budget), analysis and support of the three divisions. You'll provide clean reconciliations of allocated balance sheet accounts monthly and assist in the development of the finance systems and processes.
- Ensure P&L balances are accurate and reconcile to supporting analytical databases (eg sales, gross margin etc.)
- Ensure fees from distribution sales are accurately calculated and recorded
- Processing of standard monthly journals, eg payroll, credit card expenses, etc
- Calculation and entry of accruals and prepayments and reconciliation to general ledger balances
- Ensure debtor balances accurately reconcile for all divisions
- Reconciliation of the creditor's balance
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register and reconciliation to the general ledger
- Preparation of divisional P&Ls and supporting information
- Preparation of supporting information for the Group’s monthly Business Review
- Preparation of reports for related entities (eg Blistex)
- Ad hoc analysis
- Responsibility for budgetary control of allocated areas of the Group
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- CIMA qualified
- Experience in preparing divisional results, forecasts and budgets
- Experience in maintaining a fixed asset register, accruals and prepayments
- Previous experience in a manual environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Self-motivated, well organised.
If you feel you are suitable for the Management Accountant role, please apply now!
Management Accountant, Experienced Accountant, CIMA Accountant, Accounts Manager