Exciting chance to get a foot in the door within the technology division of this multi-media business. This is a commercially focussed management accountant role, providing financial information, management accounting and analytical support to senior stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for someone recently qualified looking to gain some business facing experience.
- Building relationships and business partnering with technology senior stakeholders
• Providing weekly report for Senior Managers.
• Ad hoc analysis
• Preparing and reviewing the management accounts information
• Reviewing all transactions in a month for reasonableness, follow up discrepancies and investigate budget variances
• Control check balance sheet accounts and perform reconciliations.
• Provide monthly draft Technology commentary for inclusion in Management Information pack.
• Management of all capex projects, setting up, maintaining & resource analysis
• Preparing financial re-forecasts based on current performance, future activity and through discussion with management.
• Detailing departmental annual budget preparation and any long term forecasting required.
• CIMA / ACA or ACCA qualified.
• High attention to detail
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Advanced excel skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job