Our client is a Well-Funded Entrepreneurial Start Up in the Telecoms and Technology sector, having experienced rapid growth in 2017 and with forecasts to triple its customer base in 2018. This will be an exciting environment for an ambitious studier accountant (eg part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
Learning from an excellent qualified Financial Controller and Finance Director, the role will include:-
- 'Business partnering’ the budget holders in the company
- Preparation and support of Management Accounts and Business Analysis
- Support the FC with budgeting, planning, forecasting and presentations for the Board
- Day to day and month end accounting and reconciliations
- Oversee fixed assets and payroll and payment process
- Excellent scope for progression and career development
- Assist with the recruitment of the finance team.
You should be an ambitious Part Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA or starting your studies with an interest in the technology sector and the desire to experience a fast-moving start up environment. Ideally you should have at least 1 - 2 years' accounting experience since graduating, ready to take your career to the next level. This is a great opportunity for your career.
- Study Support
- Generous Base Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Fun and generous working environment
- Rapid career progression
- Start-up and fund-raising experience