Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a rapidly growing manufacturing business in Shropshire to recruit a Management Accountant. The company and role allow a great environment for both personal and professional development with the opportunity to effect change within a successful organisation. This management accountant role provides financial support to key stakeholders and business partners with the operational team to add value to the business.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* The production of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
* Data analysis and preparing commentary for presentation.
* Major project work.
* Regular balance sheet and P&L reviews.
* Co-operating with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
* Improving reporting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
* Reviewing revenue and cost attribution across the business.
The successful Management Accountant will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent). Ideally, they will be newly qualified with experience in industry and will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills as well as being both numerically and analytically competent.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
For a confidential conversation, do get in touch with our specialised and experienced team today - or on or .