WOW FACTOR: Our client, a successful financial company in the heart of the City is looking for a candidate with an excellent attitude and bundles of enthusiasm to work to join their professional team. We are now recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join this amazing company.
JOB ROLE: Management Accountant JOB TYPE: Temporary COMPANY: Shipping, Oil Drilling & Exploration and Financial & Legal Services HOURS: 9:00 - 17:30 SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 LOCATION: City of London CULTURE: A very passionate company with enthusiastic people DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Monthly management information reports of various business divisions
- Keep on touch and coordinate with the managers of biz. Divisions to updated monthly financial records.
- Responsible for accounting of the Group companies and proper record keeping of agreements, bank mandates, invoices, bank statements, etc.
- Compliance with due diligence for bank accounts
- Assistance in preparation of records for board
- Any other related work from time to time
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Qualified Accountant.
- Attention to Details.
- Understanding of management information and accounting systems
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job