Management Accountant required for a hugely successful service business based in West Bromwich that has undergone a recent acquisition and is currently growing out a brand new sizeable finance team to look after the new division. Working in a lovely set of offices, you will be part of a team that works very collaboratively to meet tight deadlines and enjoy the benefit of a company that really invests in its employees.
As the Management Accountant, you will report to the Finance Manager and Group Finance Director, and be responsible for:
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts for multiple businesses within the group
- Preparing divisional group reports for board submission
- KPI reporting for the business unit
- Monthly analysis and commentary on management information
- Business partnering the wider finance team
- Assisting with preparation of individual site financial appraisals
- Ad hoc invoicing of rebates and sales invoices
- Continuous improvement of existing systems and processes
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director with long-term management-led growth strategies
You will be studying ACCA or CIMA, and study support is offered with the role. The client is looking for bright and ambitious candidates who are looking to progress within a successful company and its growing team. Previous experience in management reporting is essential, as well as strong Excel skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job