Part-time, temporary Management Accountant (20 hours per week) required for a six-month temp contract to start ASAP.
Job Title: Temporary Management Accountant (part time 20 hours per week)
Salary: Circa £14.50 - £15.60p/h DOE
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week (flexible on days worked)
A temporary Management Accountant is required to provide operational support to a manufacturing organisation. You'll be responsible for standard reporting, as well as a variety of analysis-based tasks. This is a part-time temporary role (20 hours per week) and there is flexibility on the days worked.
- Purchasing analysis - material, indirect and subcontract
- Manufacturing Order review, closure and dealing with exceptions
- Product costing - standard and current
- Price estimation
- Factory rates - actuals analysis and budgets
- Factory load & capacity analysis
- Manufacturing Variance analysis - scrap, PPB, Inventory adjustments, etc.
- Monthly departmental spend reviews and cost reduction initiatives
- Inventory & inventory provision reduction, control and analysis
- Excess and obsolete inventory provision review and exceptions
- Inventory revaluation review
- Annual review and clear out of slow-moving and obsolete inventory
- Monthly sales, BOI & Inventory expectation predictions
- Assist with monthly Accounts Pack production
- KPI reporting
- Load & Capacity reporting
- Demand Chain reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years work experience within a Finance environment within a Manufacturing Industry
- ACCA / CIMA part-qualified (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills combined with strong IT skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Full knowledge of the mechanics of all standard reporting undertaken by Umbrella A&R team is required, as ability to cover reporting, as well as test integrity, is required
Interested? For more information, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Analytical skills; ACCA/CIMA part-qualified (or equivalent); management accounts experience; advanced Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job