Our client, a Central London media agency, has a great opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join them. You will be responsible for managing one direct report and also for the preparation of monthly management accounts, all aspects of profit & loss, assist with budgeting and forecasting, whilst analysing and reporting on key revenue data such as client profitability.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with detailed commercial analysis
- Assistance with budgeting and reforecasting
- Cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Responsible for all aspects of the profit and loss (including analysis and commentary)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations and reviewing those prepared by Assistant Management Accountant
- Management of Billings and Income forecasting, reporting and reconciliations
- Client profitability reporting and analysis (quarterly) including monthly staff utilization reporting
- Preparation of VAT returns including implementation of appropriate controls to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Review and approve payments
- Audit preparation and assistance with auditors
- Ad hoc projects and commercial support to Finance Manager and Finance Director
The successful candidate will be a good leader and a stern character that can manage upwards as well as downwards. Someone who is forward thinking and has worked their way up within finance departments over a number of years ideally within a previous media agency environment.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Management Accounts
- Vat Returns