Change Recruitment Group are engaged with a market leader, based in the outskirts of Glasgow city centre who are looking for a Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join their established team.
The main duties for the are :
· Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts
· Supporting the finance manager with month end duties
· Produce, and analyse, monthly and quarterly reports.
· Produce annual statutory accountants for the business.
· Producing month end journals
· Assisting with company budgets and forecasts.
· Providing ad-hoc support to senior management
The successful candidate should ideally have :
· Be actively studying towards recognised accountancy qualification (ideally ACCA/CIMA)
· Have worked in a similar role previously, within a small finance function.
· Have excellent communication skills , aswell as strong analytical skills
· Be able to work independent and unsupervised at times.
The salary for this position is between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package