A leading Tech company based Central London is currently looking for a Management Accountant.
Reporting to the FC your main responsibilities will be:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis for both income statement and the balance sheet including commentary
- Supervise one junior team member
- Assisting with setting annual budgets
- Providing analytical overview for the management team
- Producing risk and opportunity reports
- Looking for improvements to the internal control environment
The successful candidate will be studying towards their professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and have worked in a similar role for at least 2 years. Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong Excel skills are required.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £42k + study support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job