Within this role you will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts, as well as the development of the department to ensure that the business has all financial information required.
To assist the Head of Finance and the Financial Controller in the provision of accurate, timely and relevant management information and management accounting support to the business.
- Producing Management Information for Budget Centre Managers including
- Weekly/Monthly KPI’s with visual interpretation
- Monthly Management Accounts with comparisons to Budget and Last Year
- Capital Spend – Budget, commitment and actual spend
- Quarterly Forecasting and Re-Forecasting of Sales, Margins and Overheads; assisting with a permanent move to a “rolling” forecast
- Providing financial input and support to the commercial Departments to aid decision making
- Assisting in Financial Modelling to produce the Financial Plan (part of the Annual Planning Process).
- Assisting in the development of Pegasus Opera Accounting System and other accounting processes.
- Assisting in supporting the users of the EPOS system.
- Any other ad hoc report as and when required
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the business.
Previous experience required
- Part qualified accountancy qualification and/or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification e.g. AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a commercial SME environment (preferably retail, manufacturing or engineering).
- Management Reporting and Information provision experience, including KPI’s.
- Worked within a Finance Team in an SME environment.
- Advanced level Excel skills
- IT Integrated Systems experience. E.g. Sage, Pegasus
For further information please contact Edward Jukes on .
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job