This is an excellent opportunity for a progressive part qualified / finalist with a hunger to progress in an environment that will both support and push you to achieve.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Management Accounting Responsibilities
* Provision of management accounting support to include;
* Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports.
* Advising business and perform analysis in order to achieve business goals.
* Chairing weekly product forecast meetings.
* Development of management reports in line with business needs.
* Responsibility for co-ordinating annual plan submission.
* Evaluation of investment opportunities and re-organisation proposals.
* Internal initiative / project performance tracking.
* Ad-hoc financial analysis and support.
* Business Partnering with the operational side of the business to drive business performance.
* Educated to degree level / AAT qualified.
* ACCA or CIMA part-qualified / Finalist
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills so that able to meet multiple reporting deadlines.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical skills and Microsoft Excel proficiency.
* Good communication skills. Able to clearly explain financial performance and educate the business regarding.